Create your own little deer or reindeer! This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make these cuties.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, magic ring, single crochet, increasing and decreasing. Embroidery instructions are included as well.
From head to toe they are approximately 10 cm / 4 inches, excluding ears and antlers.
- Hook: Size 3.5mm or Size E-4 if you’re using US hooks
- Yarn: Weight category 3 / DK / Light Worsted
- Embroidery thread: Weight category 18
- 2x Safety eyes: Size 12mm, black
- Stuffing: Polyester fiberfill (or any substitute you’ve had success with)
- Stuffing stick: I use the back of a 4mm flat bottom bamboo crochet hook
- Yarn needle: Straight metal
- Scissors/Cutters: Anything sharp to cut the yarn
- 1x Stitch marker: Prevent accidental frogging while stuffing
- 22x Berry pins: Help with placement for embroidery and sewing
All patterns are for personal use only. Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. You may sell the finished product, but please credit Marinda Crochets as the designer and use your own images to market your own makes.
Due to the nature of digital downloadable products, I do not accept refunds or exchanges. If you have problems with your pattern, please contact me — I am happy to help!
You are purchasing a digital file, not the finished animal.